martes, 17 de junio de 2008

FALLAS and ESTER


I'm going to talk about fallas and easter '08.I have to tell that they have been the best short holydays of my life, and I’m going to explain:

I didn’t know when was fallas and when Easter, because there are together and I did the same.
The firsts days y went to my grandmother town, Aras de los Olmos, with my family, cousins, uncles, parents, and brother. We stay some wonderful days, and after we return to my house.
After this I stay many days in my house, I did homework, I help my parents, and, obviously, I went out with my friends, in Valencia, and sometimes here, in La Canyada, and we see La cremá.
After more days going out with friend we organization a surprise party for the Paula birthday,on 25 of March.
After this I stay in home, finishing homework.




Credits: me and my wonderful friends:)

No hay comentarios: