miércoles, 9 de enero de 2008

Christmas in my family

This year, like every year, has been Christmas, and I have held with my family, my uncle, my cousins, my two grandmother, my parents and my brother. We celebrate Christmas every yeare different , there were years that did plays, another that played with the Play Station and did tournaments with the Sing Start, and this year it has been different. Sometime we celebrate in different place, normally we celebrate at my father sister home, but this year we went to my grandmother town, as well as to Christmas like Old Night.After in Magic Kings We went to my house.

In Good Night we went to my grandmother town, Aras de los Olmos near Chelva.We had a supper, and we supper a lot, shrimp, chicken, more shrimp and many more shrimp.After this my cousins, my brother and my sing for give the "estrenas"(I have 160 euros).After we were speaking, about the things that happened in my parents, unclethe until his time programmes, songs ... The next morning we went to my uncle house to dinner.

In Night Old we disguise , I was a lion, we take the grapes and then we play, sing with the sing star, and then did three groups, two of four people and one of three, Los Coyote, Los Paisanos and Los Tres Mosqueteros. The game it was in reply to the questions related to the family, was well over we learn Things of the family.The game ended at four o'clock, we went to bed.At the next morning we left at 12.

The day of Magic Kings, as almost every year, we went to see the "cavalgata" of Magic Kings with my little cousins, and then we eat hot chocolate. On next morning we wake up at eight, we opened the presents and we went my uncle home, hier we open the other presents, and we went to my house becouse we had to eat with my other uncles. We ate, and then we open the presents.In afternoon we went to the home of some friends had opened more presents.And now I have more presents,of Susana and Ainhoa:).

And I have already dismissed from Christmas until next year.

Credits:My & photografy: my mother

No hay comentarios: