lunes, 18 de junio de 2007

SahAra..]*



The Sahara is the biggest desert of the world, and is the largest hot desert of the world, with 9.065.000 km² .It is more of 2,5 millions years old. Sahara is localizated in the North Africa.The ther is grave, sand and dunes. Three quarters of the desert is gravel, and the other quarter is sand and dunes. The part that is next to the ocean of the Sahara was a Spanish colony for many years. Before Franco died, Marruecos invaded the Sahara. From that moment, the Saharauis they fought against Marruecos to be independent. There were many years of war. The conflict continues at these moments.
cReDits: google & wikipedia

2 comentarios:

Leonor dijo...

Viooo!
I'm Leo :)

How are you?
How are you passing the summer?
I am good :D

Well, you said me that you want that I write in your blog and I go to write you ;)

Your blog is very good, you have all of entries and I like it.

You have to put links, a link of my blog :)

Okay Vio, it's everything.

I hope you pass an excelent summer ;)

I want to see you :)
One kiss!
I love you! :D

Leonor dijo...

And one thing else,
can you write in my blog?
:)

I(L)you.