lunes, 18 de junio de 2007



Saint Valentine*




Saint Valentine is celebrated the 14th of February and is the lovers day when their expres their love.They give a present for the persons that they love, an a card telling all the things that he or she feel for the other person, a poem, or both. Some people said that it was originated from St. Valentine, a Roman who where going to kill him because he was giving up Christianity. He died on February 14, 269 A.D. February 14 became the day for the lover messages and St. Valentine became the patron of lovers.I give a love letter to a boy, when I was 10 and I have recive a letter of th same boy, in English and French we give letters for any person class.


mY perSonal OpiNion*: I think that it's create by shops, yuo can demostrated that you love a person all the days of the year,but it's very fun that the lovers has one day for they.


Credits:wikipedia, my opinion & google

No hay comentarios: