jueves, 28 de agosto de 2008

My favourite writer.

The truth is that I don't have an only one favorite writer. I have many, that I know them for some book and after this I know more about his(her)or his(her) books.
I believe that every writer reflects in his(her) books something of he(she), all the writer have a mark in his(her) books, for example, I read a book of some writer that already i know about he(she) and I recognize him immediately.
One example is Laura Gallego(I like very much her) I know about she thanks to the book Memorias de Idhun.She writes genre of fantasy, his character are mythological beings,also have magic, alchemy and sometimes human people. I like her like she writes,becouse she does that you get inside the history that you are reading.
Also Tolkien, that I like very much like writer, he's, for this way saying it, the creator of the literary fantasy, I know thar before he have exist more writers of this genre. After I read the Hobbit I read the tree books of The Lord of the Rings, there are my favorite books.
These two writers are two that I like very much, but also I read books of other writers,very known or not so much.
Now I am reading The Godfather. The writer is Mario Puzo, an excellent writer, and I wont to talk about him

Mario Gianluigi Puzo was born on October 15, 1920 in the part west of Manhattan. Son of immigrants come from Naples, Italy.
After the Second World war, in 1946 married with Erika Lina Broske, and they had five children. Before writing novels he was writing written that there were published in magazines. In 1955, published his first book, Dark Arena, and after this one was continued by The Fortunate Pilgrim, in 1965 without very much commercial success.
When he was 45 he start writen The Godfather , a novel about the Mafia, Corruption, Violence and Honor. In 1969 it publishes it and it turned out to be his better work, it was a best-seller. The Godfather was filmed and received many Oscar.
He death on July 2, 1999.
His books are:
-The Dark Arena (
1953) -The fortunate Pilgrim (1964)
- The Godfather (
1969) -The Godfather documents(1971)
-Fools die (
1978) -The sicilian (1984)
- The fourth K (
1991) -The last Don (1996)
-Omerta (
1999) -The family (2001)
Also he did Scripts:
- The Godfather (
1972) -The Godfather, Part II (1974)
-Earthquake(1974) -Superman (1978)
-Superman II(
1980) -The Cotton Club(1984)
-The sicilian(
1987) -The Godfather, Part III (1990)



Credits: wikipedia and me.

No hay comentarios: